Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Guppies

Featured Replies

Hi

I've been taking some photo's of my fish for the MAF project and today i took some of a couple of my guppies i thought were nice pictures so i'll like to share them.

DSCN4001.jpg

DSCN4004.jpg

Had a feeling, i have this mettalic aswell, its from PM7 the dark blue, unfortunatly its not strained very well, how have you found its prolificness? atleast you have a matching female, very nice i must say. Mine are slightly different, have the grey not blonde body.

Shae

  • Author

there doing well but very slow at breeding, got these and a very similar red strain both very slow at breeding but both have bred so just taking it slow , there all heathly thats the main thing :)

should I be doing this for my solid black male guppy? I don't know if its a pure strain or not and I don't have any of the origional females left that were half black either.

If so how do I go about it as I don't know scientific names and things like that. And I am not very good at taking photos either lol

cheers.

  • Author
should I be doing this for my solid black male guppy? I don't know if its a pure strain or not and I don't have any of the origional females left that were half black either.

If so how do I go about it as I don't know scientific names and things like that. And I am not very good at taking photos either lol

cheers.

Go to here http://www.fnzas.org.nz/letter/

you will find some contact details for the people arrangeing all this , drop them a line and I'm sure they will give you all theinfo you need :)

Paul, any babies that you want to get rid of - from this strain or any of your strains would be happy to discuss prices with you.

cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.