Hello from Barcelona

JMª

hello,

hello, I am of Barcelona, Spain. The other night I'm looked for information on cryptocorynes and I discover this forum. I believe that you have a great and good amount of information in plants of your zone. :D

Now I have 5 aquariums working.

One 450 liters with 4 discus, apistos, corys and caridinas japonicas. Plants in their majority are of the type that here we called "Asians" cryptocorynes, marsilea, hygrophilas...

One 260 liters with African fish, Julidochromis, shell dwellers, calvus...

2 60 liters, One with 3 lelleupys and the other whis shrimps. And finally a 40 liters with a colony of Multifasciatus.

In other side i have 2 60 liters for hospital.

my last efforts go directed to the emerged growth of cryptocorynes. the fault is of my friend Xema. :lol:

Finally to request excuses if my English is not all the correct one that would have to be. :oops:

Welcome to NZ JMa. I have had an interesting time looking at your site (don't tell my boss as I am at work!)

We have quite a few crypts available here, working out which ones they are is sometimes difficult though.

Do you have any photos of your fish and tanks? Are the photos in the link's gallery yours?

Hi there JMa... Welcome to the NZ Fishroom.

Your English is "very" good.. and "very" understandable :)

When you get right down to it... we all speak one language... "Aquatics" he he.

Sounds like you have lots of interesting things to tell us, and we look forward to your posts.

Plants available in NZ are here...

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/plant_survey/

Bill.

Welcome along!

If my memory serves me right (from when the Olympics were in there), I think Barcelona is as far away from New Zealand as you can get.

I enjoyed looking at your photos. I still have trouble taking good photos but at least with a digital camera I can practice as much as I need to.

I look forward to hear more from you.

Hi :P

The people are wonderful here...and it looks like another has just been added...YOU :P

Your English is fine...you are Spanish and doing great with the English language...you should hear or read how we who speak the language can really mess it up :lol: :lol:

Is that site your own personal web site ( :( don't understand Spanish)? I have to figure out how to go from pic to pic :-?

Take care!

Caper

Thanks to all for the welcome. :oops: :bounce:

Yes, that is my Web site. As I said it's stopet because I want to change the system of vision of the photos. I want it to do using data bases to make the load faster.

The photos are taken using different cameras I began with a 1.5MB camera (fuji finepix). For the first photos of the shrimps I put a magnifying glass in front of the objective of the camera. :wink: And put both things touching the crystal of the aquarium so that the flash was not reflected. When the camera was broken (last year) :cry::cry::cry: a good afriend left to me a Nikon 885. Better objective and 4MB.

But in August, after saving much, I was able to buy a new camera to me :D now i'm using a canon 350D. it's really a good camera.