What is my name

BK

Just looking for some help here with identifying some guys that were drop on me in the weekend. Also what is the best food for them. Feeding Tetra crisps, Cichlid sticks(Zebra), Bloods worms (loach) and sinking pallets for bottom feeders for catfish. I'm going to move these guys on as I don't have the room for them or the set up. Moby the Zebra (I think) is such a character but think it better if they're with they own kind. Not looking for to much for them, less than what a LFS would charge for small fish and these guys apart from the SAE ( I think) are between 5-6 inchs and in great health.

http://www.picturetrail.com/members/edit?p=27

this migth be better. First time with posting photos so give me time. No photo of Clown Loach but what is best to feed them. How offen should i be feeding, my Discus get feed 2x day but water change daily as well so what should I being doing with these guys. Any one interested in making me a offer.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... &members=1

Not Robert, Moby (Zebra)as in dick cause he looks just like the cartoon. Thanks for the help can anyone confirm what the other one is. My Guppies must be bullet proof as nothing eats them. What should i be feeding the catfish.

No not in with the Discus. Didn't think Zebra would like the low ph so in tank by them selves Put about 6 Guppies in last nigth only about 1cm long and they seem to have gone this morning??? Lovely looking fish but just not me. Rift lake tank would be great but this would have to be after the 6' Discus, Reef tank and predator tank so could be a little way off.

Moderator Note:

Your post has been edited, as it seems to have turned into a thread to sell your fish.

If you have fish for sale or exchange, could you please use the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Bill.

I think the cat fish is Pimellodus pictus

Don't trust it with smaller fish, it hunts at night.

:roll:

Do you not read the replies to your questions??

Sometimes I wonder why we try to help others with the results you tell us of your guppies. :o

Alan 104

I put the guppies in there 4 it. As I haven't seen it eat and there was a bit of food left over from previous feeding I didn't want to take the risk of it not eating so gave him something that I thought would tempt him. I'm happy that they are all eating now so there isn't food sitting on the bottom and they are looking good. I have lots of Guppies but only a small % that are worth keeping to breed so its either off to the pet shop as live feed or these guys.