Wierd crazed killer-like scary fish

karly da fish

My friends brother has a Jaguar Cichlid and it is about 2-3inches shorter then their Oscar and it almost beat the life out of the Oscar, they got him a few months back as they already had the Female of the same. but have had the oscar for about a year now. and they have had to move him to another tank because of the aggressive Jaguar Cichlid.

Banff is a really beautifull place id definatly recomend going and checking it out :D

now back to fishies

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/tra ... VAS_I.html

ive been looking through all the sections on there looking at the different stores and their fish and most of them are still aorund and dont change what they sell would probably be able to get anything i see on that site and it talks about over 15-20 stores cant remember! '

I hate introductions i can never think of anything to say :oops:

uhh i have no clue but i know theres some around Sask because when trick or reating kids cant wear anything white or animal like because theres peopel partoling with guns and such incase a polar bear enters the town or a seal...:-? but their mainly closer aorund the bay area and further up north with the seals