October 3, 200521 yr Author comment_68280 It is seriously the sweetest reflector I've seen in person. If I had the top of my tank exposed, I wouldn't mind them being viewable at all. Definitely a sweet score. Can't wait to see them actually on the tank! one of the lights/reflectors is now on the tank. working better than i thought. Spreads the light oun nice and even. waiting for the other reflector to be made now, won't be two far away. Report
October 3, 200521 yr comment_68316 That reflector has completely inspired me. Thanks Tim & Chirs, I am in the process of having some manifactured for my own tank! Got my best man on the job Pie Report
October 3, 200521 yr comment_68319 Hahahaha no. Well not quite, but Suphew is very well connected Pie Report
December 2, 200520 yr Author comment_77668 Finally finished the lights and a few other shots Layton i have a bit of this for you, just growing it up a bit. Report
December 3, 200520 yr Author comment_77680 great update TM, cant wait for a new FTs ??? full tank shot??? Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_77707 looking awesome, stuff like this gets me rev'd up to do a crap load of work on me own tank Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_77712 Layton i have a bit of this for you, just growing it up a bit. if anyone wants some pm me. iam chucking it out the window at the moment. it just grows to fast and everywhere. becomes a real problem. :-? Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_77736 if anyone wants some pm me. iam chucking it out the window at the moment. it just grows to fast and everywhere. becomes a real problem. :-? Yeah, it was an unbelievably fast grower... until it was eaten by nudibranchs! Luckily I spread some frags around. Thanks Tim! The bali M. foliosa are also fast growers, just got a frag of a purple cap too, so I hope it's growth rate is similar to the others. Layton Report
January 20, 200620 yr comment_84864 dude it looks like your dosing plutonium with the glow off that caluastrea Report
January 20, 200620 yr Author comment_84865 dude it looks like your dosing plutonium with the glow off that caluastrea Yeah very rare plutonium Report
January 20, 200620 yr comment_84866 AWESOME CORALS ARE LOOKING GREAT AND SOME REAL NICE FISH!! Report
January 28, 200620 yr comment_86108 Amazing!!! What is that in the third pic down? You could see the entire "thing" in another pic? Report
January 29, 200620 yr comment_86147 I really like that aquascaping! Think I finally know what i want for my new tank Report
January 29, 200620 yr Author comment_86193 Amazing!!! What is that in the third pic down? You could see the entire "thing" in another pic? Marine Betta or Comet Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.