What kind pleco, please do you know?

Caper

Thanks all :bow::bow::bow:

I really wanted to get ottos but was unable to...I know the plecos will outgrow my tank...but hopefully by that time I will be able to do something about it!

There was green algae on the back of my tank...but the little darlings got it :P:P

Oh...I never paid attention to the writing on the bag...but I think what you can see is French.

• 5 months later...

Hey Caper :)

After checking my Loricariidae book/shopping list, Chong does look an awful lot like a Hypostomus Punctatus. If he is, this is what you have to look forward to...

DSC00403.jpg

And for an extreme close up of the Monster of the Deep...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... yson01.jpg

He's 45cm (including tail) and counting :)

[We attempted to resize the image to something more reasonable, but photobucket wasn't playing nice. So I'll just leave the link in there instead :)]

Very sorry about the oversized pic :oops: :oops: I'm not the most technical person (and the prize for 'Understatement of the Year' goes to...). I'm ashamed to admit I'm going to have to call on help before I can change it :oops: :lol: .

Hi

I have 5 in stock from 13th..One is as Spotted and 4 others are spotted and bloched pattern..150mm and in 6 weeks have had no growth,understand to 200mm but real slow..

They just call them Spotted overseas..There are hundreds in family but few photos even on fish base or planet cat fish..id will always be a huge problem..Worse when new Maf list are out..There should be hundreds of names as put forward by us..

Mine are on Pricelist now available now from [email protected]

List notice under commercial as well..Please do not post for list

Cheers Phill Collis :P