Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

acrylic for weir overflow

Featured Replies

Briananemone - Go into a plastic fabricator. there will be dozens around, people who work with plastic to make signs, stationary holders etc. Go in with your measurements, and they will cut it to size, be surprised if it costs $10.00 if the can find it in an off-cut.

One of the places down here had shelfs and shelfs of offcuts, I think I did them a favor by taking some away ;)

My overflow cost $15, the plastic (blue), cut to size, cut in half, bent and 90 degrees, with 3 extra bent strips and they even threw in some glue in case I needed to glue some together. Awesome. Laser cutting cost an extra $60 I think, but had to be done at a different place. worth it I feel, as it just looks tidy compared to DIY (which I have on my other tank :)

Pie

Theres a perspex place in AK on the hill between TVNZ and vic park markets. (cant rem. the name) They have offcuts which they practically give away. I got a couple of 300x400mm x 5mm thick for a couple of bucks not long ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.