Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi From Australia

Featured Replies

Hey all,

I'm Damien, I'm 23yrs old from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia. Currently My partner and I have two 4ft Tanks one set up as a Live Bearer Tank, and the other as a Community Tank. A 2ft tank for our Fry. Also two 1ft tanks for quarantine and hospital tanks.

This is our set up for our two 4ft tanks.

TankStand.jpg

Our Live Bearer Tank

LiveBearer4ftTank.jpg

Our Community Tank

4ftCommunityTank.jpg

Our 2ft Fry Tank

FryTank.jpg

Our Selected Fry Tank and Baby Bristlenose Tank (They are only just leaving the pot)

1ftFryTankandBabyBristlenoseTank.jpg

Our Hospital Tank

HospitalTank.jpg

I have been given excellent advice from this forum, I wish there were more people like you guys and girls out their.

Hello :P

Great looking tanks! Ah...is that a picture of a horse...or is that a window with a horse outside of it :roll: :roll:

You have lots of plants...I'm too chicken to have real plants...maybe someday!

This place is great...people are wonderful...tank fulls of knowledge!

Take care & have fun!

Hi deejay and welcome.

I am now totally confused.

Didn't we have a deejay already?

Was it that deejay who moved to australia recently?

Is deejay01 the same person, now in aussie? :lol: :lol:

Or was that deevius?

Oh dear, the poor old brain isn't coping well this morning.

Welcome deejay whoever you are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like with all those tanks you will be in the position to offer as well as ask for help

Cheers

Jude

Didn't we have a deejay already

I thought so too...maybe it was spelled differently??? Even the same avatar!

  • Author

No I'm an original from Australia, Friends of ours and ourselfs are going to start breeding livebearers, cichlids, Peppermint bristlenoses, Bristlenoses, and eventually once I get my collection going again Black Ghost knives (If yas have any info on breeding them it would be good). and some others, and sell them at the markets for at least 1/4 of the shop price. For example a Black Ghost Knife Fish I would sell for $10 AUD for a 10cm size, not $30-$40 aud for that size.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.