Crackers upgrade.

cracker

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not wanting a shed....it woudnt fit with the house where it is located. at least a box can be planted and scaped around. There is more room in the box then just the sump. i have about one metre to the side where I can work from. Heaps of room.

Yip, just bought the poly this morning. probably wouldnt be an issue without poly, as the base is 12mm, but going to use poly anyway.

The jagged edges are at the back up against the wall. They are part of an off cut that was the perfect size. The jagged bits wont be seen at all.

(I have a friend in the granite business) He gives me good prices.

This particular granite is actually $450.00 per square meter without polishing costs. But because it was an offcut i got it for about half!

Im spanning 900mm for the Tv, so needed something that wouldnt bow over the span.

Brian....You will see the Lh and Rh side and the front edes and a bit of the top face at the front and sides, not much.......but will still look real nice.

The timber was free, as I borrowed it off one of my small businesses!!

So the whole cabinet finshed will be around $750.00!!

No complaints here!!

Ben....Got the rock dude, already cycled too! (Cheers anyway) :wink:

when you going for your next water change dude? im just brewing up 200 litres for a change tomorrow night. i've run RODI for about 16 hours and just hit around 200 litres :o now I have to buy an (expensive) bag of salt mix. aye carumba, probably the biggest reason i dislike ASW. quicker to nip down to the beach... if mother nature can just give me a few days of nice weather before and over the weekend!!! :evil: