August 31, 200620 yr comment_118857 The more i look at your last photo of the tank Cracker the more it looks like a artist impression. Looks very cool Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_118895 Yup, started out as a mere "Pooman" graduated to "Zooman", kept working, and now look what's happened! :lol: Report
September 3, 200620 yr Author comment_119194 Another update. Managed to score a second hand DELTEC AP702 from a dude in Wellington. In great condition. Skims like a dream and very quiet. One happy customer this way of the woods. 2 x Eheim 1260s on this puppy. The deltec 1250 turbos are for sale! Report
September 3, 200620 yr Author comment_119196 Pics of the beast in action! Still fine tuning....but it skims twice as much as both my turbo's put together. Report
September 3, 200620 yr Author comment_119197 Twill be interesting what happens to my colours..... Report
September 3, 200620 yr comment_119199 damm thats what i would like AP702 THEN I WOULD GET RID OF MY AP701 Report
September 3, 200620 yr comment_119229 I'll be interested in your comments on the result of this upgrade in a month or two. Report
September 3, 200620 yr comment_119272 Just add another pump... What a good idea mmmmmmmmmmmm have to think about that one Report
October 21, 200619 yr comment_127078 The triple Luminarcs have made a HUGE improvement with light. Give an update on your corals with the new lights please. Report
October 21, 200619 yr Author comment_127082 Mmmmm......Well I have to keep breaking frags off and giving them away as the tank is filling up pretty quick. Yip, definitely impressed. In fact I hact I have 1 x green plate cap and 2 purple montis and 1 x orange monti right now....any takers??? :lol: Report
January 1, 200719 yr Author comment_137654 Photo update of my plate coral. (Montipora). Nice contrast between the Red plate and the Teal blue Acro. (I was bored, so thought I'd take a pic)! Report
January 1, 200719 yr comment_137656 Looks like the monti is growing well. That is a really nice teal you have there! Report
January 1, 200719 yr Author comment_137657 Shes a beauty alright. It has just started to really take hold and grow rapidly. It took four odd months to settle in to my system. Report
January 10, 200719 yr Author comment_140392 Hey guys. My tank is for sale! I am moving to Blenheim in the next few months. I am open to offers for the complete purchase of my system. I think most of you are awarte of my tank specs etc. I am only interested in selling complete at this stage. I will be setting up again in a approx one year oince my new house is built. GENUINE ENQUIRIES/OFFERS ONLY PLEASE! Happy new year! Craig Report
January 11, 200719 yr comment_140509 I am moving to Blenheim in the next few months. you get that property already? is it confirmed? I am open to offers for the complete purchase of my system. $5 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.