Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

axolotl tank pics

Featured Replies

Heres another tank I set up .. we had this one for axolotls.. had full cascading water over the rocks... I wanted to make this one as a brackish setup . :-?

axoa5le.jpg

axob4il.jpg

Now "that" is nice :)

Gotta be the best low water setup I have seen for quite some time.

Great work Klaymann... and choice pics :)

Bob looked pretty cool too he he.

Do you have water dribbling onto all the rocks, so as it runs off from the different heights Klay??

Looks real kewl.

Bad for ppl with weak bladders tho I would think.

Alan 104

An excellent looking setup klayman. Well done. My bladder wouldn't like it :lol: . Does the water falling make much noise?

  • Author

Wha fank ya all very muchly ... 8) :lol: ..

@mystic ... if you set up something like this you will definatly have to remove the top braces , but only temporarily.. :wink:

@ alan , the system ran 3 powerhead driven u/g plates extending under the internal contruction supports into the frontal area plus an external canister so I had 4 inlets with splitters so alot of outlets all up ...

@caryl wasn't too noisey , but having a beer around it made you think more about "goin".. :lol:

Oh my...almost missed this awesome tank...just checking to if I've missed any recent posts. Klayman...you are extremely talented :hail::hail: I love that tank :P

By the way, would you check in the beginner's section nemo's mom is looking for information about axolotls, maybe you can help her!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.