Moving Curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macka

What a bugger :evil: now Im moving, Great got lug all my tanks from one side of town to the other :cry: . ! suppose on the upside I can thin no.s out abit and set up the tanks even better then they look now. I wonder how many villas pre 1975 have concret floors hhhhhhhmmmmmm not many I suppose :wink: . Never mind Just gotta keep the bacteria alive and she'll be right. Who will be next to catch the curse :P

Macka said...

> Just making me have nightmares about the move...

I moved last year (in July, the middle of winter). Took me

a week, didn't really lose any fish despite some pretty serious

neglect. Only had a dozen tanks or so, so that wasn't too bad.

Moving 200+ pots of plants was exciting though.

I don't plan on shifting again in a hurry.

Andrew.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry i havent been around for a while guys and gals as the last month has been a hectic one, so anyway the move was a success, all fish have settled in well and are back normal behavior :D (eat sleep swim poop breed and of course hide) Thanks for the offers of help but we got it done all ok :D . I only lost :cry: 3 neons, 4 lemon tetras and unfortunately my :cry:six barred distichodus :cry: which i will be replacing very sortly. Maybe get a couple so i can watch the interaction. I will say sorry now as i have not set back up my pc yet but i will try to get everthing back up and running as soon as possible as i have new photos of the fish and setups and some photos of some other peoples tanks and fish :wink: a lot of big, unusual, beautiful fish pics to come :P So see you all again sortly :D