Fancy Swordtails

mpontin

Hi everyone - I am interested in finding out what types of Swords are available in NZ (moved here 2 years ago and now up to 10 tanks!)

Does anyone have any sightings of any fancy Swords to post?

I have seen the usual Pineapples (I breed them), Red, Orange, I picked up some nice Brown coffee Lyretails last week - has anyone seen anything else?

Cheers

Matt

I just missed out on some albino koi swords from HFF, cool fish, first third was orange, second third was silvery and the final third was orange again, basically 3 stripes, they had the coolest red eyes but wasn't sure if i should get them on Sunday and they had quite a few but decided to get them this morning but someone came and bought all of them yesterday :evil: .

Got my name down for more and if you want some it would pay to put your name down at HFF to reserve some.

Sorry - that was me that bought them all!! I have 20 Albino Koi Swords. Once they get breeding - to make up for you missing out - I will give you some fry for nothing. Sorry about that - I know what its like when you see something - then nip back and they are all gone!!

Was wondering if anyone has a Male Coffee Lyre tail - I have 2 beautiful females ready to rock and roll - but no "Puff Daddy"!

Hey the Black Swordtails are soemthing I am really after if anypne knows where I can get some.

I have a totally black female and many fry still too small to accurately sex but some must be male , I'll breed them to her and try a get a strain going them might be able to help you :)

Its real nice taling about swords not just guppies ( also awesomefish ) because no one seems to do much with swords and there great fish :)

I'd also be very interested in some of those "koi" swords when your ready to sell :)

Swords are great fish indeed.

I also would love to find someone with a Male Coffee Mollie to go with my females - I have ordered from HFF so hoepfully next week I will be able to put them together too.

If you produce any jet black Swords from your experiements I would love to buy some - I will let you know once my Albino Koi's are ready.

Cheers

Matt

Swords are great fish indeed.

I also would love to find someone with a Male Coffee Mollie to go with my females - I have ordered from HFF so hoepfully next week I will be able to put them together too.

If you produce any jet black Swords from your experiements I would love to buy some - I will let you know once my Albino Koi's are ready.

Cheers

Matt

Great will do , we do have 1 full black female we have produced , i'll try and get a picture and will breed her with some of the part blacks we also have. Will be waiting on the Koi's :) Thanks