August Aquarium World

Caryl

FINALLY!! They were posted this morning. The delay was due to the time it took for club officers to get their A's into G and send in the information, capitations and Year Book levies. In fact 2 clubs have yet to do so! Their members will not be getting any magazines until their club has paid in full. In case you are worried it is your club - I refer to Dunedin (who finally sent the caps but no levy) and Christchurch.

Thank you to those who entered the poetry/limerick competition, your prizes are enclosed with your magazines.

Thanks guys. It has been pointed out that the first 3 members of Kapi-Mana got their details printed twice in the YB! This does not mean they are twice as important as anyone else in that club (or anywhere else for that matter) :wink:

Boo Hoo Hoo :cry:

Snowman got his already and I only live several houses up from him :-?

Now i have an incentive to go home early today and see if it is in the letter box :lol:

no doubt it will be a good read as usual

Keep up the good work caryl.

Of course having your fish pic on the cover and your wife's excellent article featured can't hurt either.

I would like to add how easy this month's mag was to put together when so many finally heeded the call and sent articles, poems, tips etc. There were even a few left over for the November issue! Please keep the articles etc coming people as it is a never ending job. We want a magazine full of original articles that other groups ask permission to reprint.

hmmm I think I have photoshop somewhere in my computer....I think I can add mystic in the photo and post a copy of it here.... hope you don't mind having the body of a gorilla Mystic :wink: :lol: that is the only body I could find and edit :roll: