lots2

Chakuna

Hi Chakuna - those silver Bala sharks are fun to watch - Have you just got one shark? I used to have three of them but they would hassle the cichlids when they had their fry. The cichlids could keep them away but I'm sure the sharks enjoyed quite a few tasty fry before I sold them.

How big is you tank? :P

Hi Chakuna

Thats some pretty angry/sad faces and I dont blame you but dont take the comments to heart as everyone is really nice here and you will learn lots. :D:D Don't be shy to ask any questions and thanks for sharing what fish you have.

How long have you been keeping fish? It's a great hobby and I wish you lots of happy hours with your fishy friends. :wink:

Linda

Hi Chakuna. I read your first "lots" thread, but I'm still not quite sure. :o Do you only have the bala shark, glass catfish and the tetras now? What happened to your other fish? My wife wants to get some glass catfish. What do you feed them? Can you see the food inside them? We have some dwarf gourami fry and you can see the food inside them when they eat (you have to look really closely though, cos they're really tiny).

Good Luck with your fish.

Vapo.