Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your Oscars

Featured Replies

Caper.. yeah.. that was a convict cichlid.

They eat... urm.... well lets just say if it fits in it's mouth it'll get sampled :)

I feed mine cichlid pellets, frozen cichlid food from the LFS and occasionally a tetra or two :oops:

Yeah Treehugga I thought my oscar had a lot of orange until I saw yours, that's awesome!

This pic isn't that great, it was taken right after I got him and you can see he has a couple of scales missing. I'll try and get another one tonight.

Agamemnon.jpg

WOW, hummingbird, that really is a nice oscar you have there, my babys look at bit sad next to you guys ones, wonder what im doing wrong

unusualfriends11.jpg

bbb2abdc.jpg

littleoscar10.jpg

they seem happy, playful, and fat, but they look nothing like the ones you guys have

  • Author

Thanks shae, his name is Elwood and the other slightly smaller one is jake however this name may have to be revised. :D

Jake gets picked on a bit and has a couple of missing scales but as yet elwood looks perfect.

Hummingbird that is the best black oscar I have seen alot more red than most.

Travis and vicki those oscars look great and will fill out in time.

Col I like that white tiger he looks a little mean.

Nope your not the only ones. This is our very special boy. Was given him about 2 years ago. i didn't know anything about oscars and don't know anything about him. I have no idea what sort he is, how old he is or even if he is a 'he'!! He does have to be my favourite fish out of all we have.

trouble.jpg

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.