big aquarium

Brianemone

Last time I was in Dubia I was pushed against a wall and had half a dozen automatic weapons pointed at my back. (musta looked suspicious :) )

A frightening experience.. so I wouldn't go back.. even for a look at such a great tank.

Bill.

That hotel is the worlds only 6 star hotel. I think you can only get in by invitation. See the doco on it? They use gold leafs (solid gold) as garnish on the deserts... Evern parts of the floor are made from gold.

Pies

That hotel is the worlds only 6 star hotel. I think you can only get in by invitation. See the doco on it? They use gold leafs (solid gold) as garnish on the deserts... Evern parts of the floor are made from gold.

I think it's been rated 7 stars. But the interesting thing is that they are NOT an exclusive hotel. Their rates are not as high are you think. They pride themselves on being accessible to a wide variety people, not just rich oil tycoons. I've looked into it before :wink: It also mentions that at the end of the doco on Discovery.

livebearer breeder, DONT YOU SAY A WORD ABOUT LOST!!!!!! :lol: :lol: i do not want to know what happens, please dont spoil the suspense!!!! we just had the episode that showed hurlies past, the lotto ticket, cursed numbers etc. and as for monsters, i like hurlies idea that they're just big angry giraffes!!

p.s, cool tank, pity the corals are fake.