Just wanted to say Hello and Intro

Danny

Hello to all the fishie people in NZ.

I am over ont eh other side of the fish in the USA. On the west coast of Florida. I am an avid hobbiest and enjoy yakking with fellow fins.

That wasn't to tacky was it. :roll:

Danny

O by the way I followed luvfishies over here. Thanks luvfishies. :lol:

And I got the link of a post at CT. And since we are sharing fishie friends I just had to join this bunch also.

HELLO AGAIN......

:P Welcome Danny to the New Zealand fishy forum :P I live in the South Island (Mainland) of New Zealand and it sure is great to be able to chat and get feedback from other fishy New Zealanders plus of course all the other great members from other countries. Welcome again.

Hi there Danny,

Real glad you found us (thanks Luv) and hope you visit us often.

Would be great to hear about your fish and setup if you get time.

We cater for all tastes in fish he he... so you're bound to find a lot of interest here.

All the best,

Regards,

Bill (Pegasus)

Hehe Thanks you all the the fishie welcome. And for welcoing us with open fins.

Caryl,

I think luv knows i am on here tail. ( figure of speech) We been playing post tag . LOLOL

I am glad I came here and yes, I will visit and share my loonyness with you guys / gals.

Danny

Hi Danny,

Now we are REALLY confused as you have John1's logo.

Hope you look a bit better than that LOL.

Getting your logo to NZ is a piece of cake provided it is stored somewhere, like your home website or somewhere.

Just go into your profile here and enter the addy where the logo is stored.

Not TOOOO sure, but I think this system will even take it from your own PC in your home.

Give it a try.... Any probs.... errrr... we try again :):)

How did you get John's mug up there anyway LOL.

Regards,

Bill (Pegasus)

INTERESTING..... :)

102 Tanks.... Tell us more.... especially how you heat them :)

I'll have a hundred tanks by early next year (setting up 47 at the mo) so if you have any brilliant ideas other than my method in the Tech Section, then I'm keen to hear them.

Regards,

Bill (Pegasus)

LOLOLOL

Hey there is down falls also.. Takes me close to a week to maintain. By the time I am done it's time to start over again.

I got pictures up on CT of several tanks and fish species. My site is down so I can't send ya there. I will try to link over rather than repost all the pics. that took toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn long to do. I had to use my old site on Homestead , upload, download, reload, arggggggg to much load this load thAT.. :o lolol

Here goes:

http://communitytank.aaquaria.com/boards/read.php?TID=1334

http://communitytank.aaquaria.com/boards/read.php?TID=1340

Have fun hopefully that works. I tried to post pics here but it was too hard for my fins to handle.

Danny

:P

DAAAAAAAAAAA I know I could have done them this way... Takes too long....... yeap, tired& Lazy.

:o:o:o

WOW ... 102 tanks!!!! It is just a dream to have that many tanks (and the house or space to put that many in) !!!!

I would definietly be divorced if I even mentioned I wanted 100 tanks. :lol: :lol:

Hey .... :roll: 8) (Mental note to remember that - if ever need an excuse) :lol: :lol:

I will go have a look from my home computer. Doubt that my boss would be too happy to have me dribbling and drooling all over his keyboard at the site of fishtanks etc !!!

Especially considering I am getting paid to sit here and actually work not look at pictures. Dammit!! Where is there a job where I can just do that??? This having to work for a living sucks!!!!

Anyway .. serious ... do you have a fish shop? Now that is what I would call a 'good job'.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will not tell the boss man / boss woman on you.. hehehehe... No all the tanks and fish are strickly hobby. I do sell some but that barely covers the expenses on the darn tthings. Most of my fishies are lake victorian. I got alot or rare / endangered and a few extinct. Mainly conservation efforts.

Danny