Normal Krib?

CatBrat

Hey guys, this is the only type of Cichlid that I keep, and I really don't know much about them....but is this the normal colouration of a krib? The colours in the last pic seem to match the actual fish the closest (it had to be the worst pic of all! lol). Also is this a male? I will have to get it a partner to try to breed them, and put them in there own tank.

krib-1.jpg

krib-2.jpg

krib-3.jpg

krib-4.jpg

BTW, sorry about the awful pic's!!! (the tank is in a very difficult place to photograph!).

Cheers, CatBrat.

Thanks everyone, I will hope fully be getting a female this weekend. Oh, I forgot to say howmuch I paid for it (I got it about 4 months ago)......Only $2, lol, and it was about 6-7cm!!!!

Lol, thanks for the comments about the photo's. But to me the are not good at all! (I will post some better ones soon :D). The camera I am using is an Fuji Finepix S5500 Zoom (it can and does take much better pic's than these), and the settings for these shots were....

Camera in Manual

Camera in Macro

Inbuilt flash on

Shutter Speed - 1/30 sec

Aperture Value - 2.8

ISO 64

Original Image Size 2272 x 1704

Cheers, CatBrat.