May Aquarium World

Caryl

The May Aquarium World will be posted on Monday. Please do not get confused as the index page still has February on it and so do the bottom of the pages :roll: . The cover says May! :lol:

Unfortunately there was a printing problem in the last of the print runs which I did not see so my apologies for the poor quality print on some of the pages for those of you in the South Island at least. They get wrapped in order from the top of the North Island down to Kelly in Invercargill and without unwrapping some, I have no idea when it started. I know Marlborough's have the problem as do all south of there.

The centre page (which is the one I was looking at as they finished each print run) looked OK so I only picked up the problem by accident but we have had trouble with a lack of red so the pictures of the National Aquatic Pest Task Force, which should have been red, are a yucky orange and streaky. It also means the pics in Paul's article aren't the best in the faulty copies either. I do not have the time or money to reprint the poor copies I'm sorry.

If anyone is looking at buying a colour laser, I personally would not recommend Kyocera. When they go properly, their print quality and economy is excellent. When they go wrong we have trouble getting help. The man in Auckland keeps trying to tell us it is excess humidity. We keep trying to tell him that the rest of the country is not like Auckland and excess humidity is not something we have to contend with in the middle of droughts! :evil:

I have a complaint.

When you open the cover of the AW..

You "can't" put the damn thing down till you have read it cover to cover :)

Great stuff Caryl.. many many thanks.

You deserve a big hug from everyone. :)

Bill.

Thank you both. Coming from an experienced fishkeeper as yourself Bill I take that as the highest compliment :oops: :hail:

Phollz I hope you leave the AWs casually scattered around the cafe for customers to read too :wink:

ha ha ha smarties, and Warren your " from the prez" doesn't count as an article for every month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

If you want one Caryl, I will get one sorted.

And Bill Iam working on one for you for the Poecilia newsletter.