Clown fish does not look well.

Duke

I only have about 10% made up, I can get the rest from the beach? Is this ok to get the water and put it stright in?

I thought natural sea water needed to sit around for a while?

Other option is to make up another 20% tomorrow nomorrow night and do a water change

Were do you live?

Ok I did not do a water change last nite but a water test, I am planning a water change tonite. 10% weekly is what I do.

I have Nitrate at 10 and Nitrite at 0.1 will see what they are after water change. I will do 2 x water changes a week for a few weeks to see if this helps. I don't have big enough containers to use NSW unless I do heaps of trips.

The test kit is Hagen or something like that, its in the garage and its cold outside.

The only way to save your tankmates is to get rid of as much of the nitrite as you can. You need to try and do a massive water change.

10% will acheive absolutely nothing.

Can you manage to do that much? Go and buy some bigger contaniers today!!

I doubt it has anything to do with nitrites, i suspect you tank has been going for sometime, whilst low levels of nitrite is not good, in seawater with the high ph it is not as bad as freshwater with nitrite levels.

I have not had a good read of the thread but what about the seawater, many people have had problems when using natural seawater and Kevans post seems to confirm this.