New Tank

kiwis

I have another post on my new project but after some research i'm looking to buy new.

For some background info, I've got 10 years experience with freshwater topical planted and cichlid aquariums and I'm now looking to move my tank, down size it's width and relocate it in my house. I'll also be moving into marine for the first time.

I'm looking to have a few clowns, perhaps something else at some point and a few corals when i'm up and running.

What I need is a tank and stand with sump. The rest of the gear, heaters, skimmers lights etc I can acquire separately if needed.

My major requirement is the tank/stand can not be longer than 900mm in width. Obviously the overall water volume needs to be appropriate for a salt water aquarium.

Does anyone know any models or where I can get a stand built to meet my requirements?

I know a guy who can build tanks and sumps but I would need a stand also. I'm wondering if it's better to go for a 'kitset' if one exists at 900mm wide

On 6/7/2017 at 10:53 AM, Fruju said:

I wouldn't buy a kitset because much of the equipment is simply not going to cut it. Or, if you do buy a kitset like the one you posted I would probably upgrade the lighting and the skimmer. 

Depends on the brand you buy.