Poll: You own a reef tank.... Do you scuba dive?

RnB

Doesnt nessasrily have to be warm! Most awsome dives I have done are at a place called Scapa Flo, which is at the Orkney Islands of the Northern coast of Scotland in the North sea. Dived at the end of summer - Mid November - which was nice because the water temp had increased to 9 degrees! It was good to get in the water, it was warmer than on land at times

Most of the week was diving German wrecks from WW1. Great fun!

Local dives... like most Poor knights, Waikato, Tui. Aldermans, and the most dived piece of water in NZ (so I have been told) .... lake Pupuke :lol:

Went diving on holiday in Ozzie and Fiji and this is what got me interested in keeping fish. Started of with freashwater but plan to have reef tank within a year.. The best dive was when the local fiji boys took me out on a nigth dive b4 we went to have a good buy Kava drinking sestion. No bottles only mask snokle and flippers and $10.00 torch. The boys(3 guys from the local footy team) got 9 stonefish, 5 mackel and about a dozen reef fish about diner plate size. The stonefish tasted great after a couple of kava's. Great nigth, we were about 50-100 metre's from the shore in a channel, Moon was full. Back on shore ask the boys what was rubbing up against me every now and then in the water. This was only reef sharks, ONLY??? they said if it was a Tiger we would'nt be having anything for tea as the tigers eat every-thing and if it wasn't the catch bag if would be one of us. A month before we got there they had a 16' Tiger in the lagoon. This they caugth in there 12' diggy with a crow bar and graden fork but only after being knocked out of the boat a couple of times. Would love to dive more but to cold here and can't find the time to do my ticket.