Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Max Cory colony (for tank size)

Featured Replies

Just checking, what the max colony I should look at for Corys?

Tank 750l (kinda the ground area of a coffin) 

currently

  • 30+ Albinos
  • 15+ Sterbai

Am wondering if I should get motivated enough to breed some more, or have I got enough already?

at the moment they all seem pretty happy, tend to stick to there own little groups.

Thanks

-Chris

 

 

 

 

 

  • Author

I believe the Albino's are bronze (standard pet shop albino's)

am just worried about over populating the bottom of the tank.... at the moment it's pretty busy... or shouldn't I worrie, and put 100+ of the little guys in there?

I have spare tanks... haven't bothered to breed any cory's since last year... the little guys have just been at it again.... eggs all over the tank... normally I just ignore and they become fish/snail food!

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.