Im getting some clowns

chris b

Hello all i am about to purchase 8 clown loaches!!! as sum of you might know i had 45 large clowns that i stupidly sold last year. Iv been looking at old videos of my old setup on you tube and couldn't resist when i saw sum come up on trade me. I have had there tank running with 3 Pucu a Jardini sum silver dollars and a clown knife fish in it and the lower level is looking empty so cant wait to get sum clowns in there again.

Im going to run them a bit colder this time round at around 24 degrees(ran them at 30 last time) as i want to put them in my heated outdoor pond over summer hopefully they will grow fast with 15000l to play in.

I will upload sum pics as soon as i can.

• 2 weeks later...

Loaches are in and settling they are much bigger than i was expecting so they dont fit in the pipes i cut up for them but in saying that they dont seem to mind because they just sit looking out the front of the tank all day.

My bloody Pacus ate through my heater cables so i got a good kick of that last nyt!!! new heater is on its way there is a 150w trying to heat 1200L at the mo. Only going to run one jager 300w see haw that goes.

so when they eat through a power cord does all the fish get a kick because electricity takes the easy path would they not get anything?

My house has rcds and they didnt kick out either 

• 3 months later...