HELP Cory stuck in Jacks mouth

Poppie

Not sure if this will work but if you hold the jd tight  buy the gills and rub under the month it may release it.  I maybe goggle how to get cichlids to release fry. It mayb the same way. How many cories are ine tank and what other tank mates are there  your tank may need a change around of tank mates.  If u know any body that breeds cichlids they mayb able to help

Well I got it out of his mouth, I just held him and used tweezers to pull the Cory out. The fins were really stuck in there and now the jacks sulking at the bottom of the tank. I hope he will recover.

I've got 15 corys, but maybe it is time to rehome them. I've also got an Oscar, a black ghost knife, arowana, severum and a pleco. I've had them all together for 3 years and this is the first incident I've had. 

The Jack seems a lot happier now, not eating yet but he's swimming around like normal and has finally closed his mouth! 

I've never seen any of the big fish show any interest in the Cory's - everyone has always gotten along great for the last 3 years but I definitely don't want this to happen again. 

I've got 8 Sterbai, 1 Green, 1 Bronze and 4 Peppered Cory's. I've put up another post listing the Cory's for sale. I wouldn't like to ship them sorry.