Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Small shrimps rotting.

Featured Replies

I think I know way I am having a alge problem, water smells and agle growing everwere.

I added some small shrimp. about 20 odd. Can't see any of them now, so they must be rotting in my tank somewere.I have added cardon and done a water change. Will everything improve ?

Also brought a DI unit for my rain water tank.

Assuming you are not overstocked, there is nothing wrong with that match up. 4x2x2 is just over 400 litres. The Deltec 1250 is rated for 750 litres (normal stocking) and 490 litres (heavy stocking)

When you say small 20 or so small shrimp - what type and where from? How long has your tank be setup for?

  • Author

From the beach.. about 20mm long.

I have brown / green candy floss growing everwhere. With the little air bubbles everywhere.

Am looking at getting some phoshate remover

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.