3 new guppies

PENEJANE

I couldn't help myself. The deep desier was calling out to me over the last few days. I couldn't resist it any longer so I went out and got a trio (2F,1M) of guppies. The male has a short tail and is bright orange in colour, one female has like a blue band on the inside of her tail and it turns to a yellowish colour at the edges with odd black spots about. Same with the fin on her back (can't remember what its called) the other one is almost white which I thought might of been albino but it has black eyes. Her tail shimmers a silken shiny light yellow and her body is very light in colour. Her pregnancy spot is pink/orange instead of black.

With these new colours in the tank I wonder what combos I will come up with when they breed. The two females I got today are due to have babies very soon. They are both super fat and half their stomach is fulled with their pregnany spot lol I will try and get pics as soon as I get more batteries for the camera.

Thanks Shae. The two females are already pregnant so I hope that they will have babies soon enough and that I will have more lovely coloured babies in my tank. So far all my babies are comming up the same as the adults with 1/2 - 3/4 black. Need some more colours lol

lol Shelley. I would swear that my biggest black female is holding on to it. She looks like someone stuck a balloon up her backside and mader her 3 times her normal size. Her belly looks bigger than mine!!! :o I hope that she isn't under to much stress and either dies or aborts the pregnancy. Would be nice to have more babies about the tank. I am really looking forward to one of my new guppies who is due to drop with in the next week (I think) She is bound to produce some lovely coloured babies :D

LOL Mystic. :lol:

Well here comes another question. I have noticed that my new male is picking on one of my new females allllll the time. He isn't interested in any of the other females and none of the other males are interested in this one female. Would it be wise for me to take the male out and put him in the breeding trap (this male is a lot smaller than my others) for the night to let her have a break? I don't want this beautiful female to die due to stress over Male Harrassment :P :lol: He is always trying to mate with her and only her. Don't know what to do about it really.

Cheers for your thoughts. :D