Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aquatic Soil

Featured Replies

Hi all, I want to have plants in my 150l tank so I am wanting some advice on some aquatic soil.

I have this stuff for water gardens from the garden centre that I use for whiteworms.

Could I use this for growing plants?

Thanks

  • Author

It's called aquatic soil and it lists no ingredients. On the bag it says:

Blended specifically for water garden plants

This soil is low nutrient (to prevent algae) and mixed with sand to provide an ideal planting media for any water garden plants. 

20151026_191716-640x360-320x180.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.