WTB: Mountain Minnows x 8 (Auckland)

Devrens

Hello folks! Are any of you lovely people selling white cloud or gold mountain minnows? I need 8.

Preferably people located in East Auckland or Manukau areas...but not mandatory.

Shoot me a PM with your price please!

Thanks in advance...

- Devrens

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Devrens

I have 9 golden mountain minnows but they are in my tropical tank.  I got them all from Hollywood Fish Farm, some of them about 6 weeks ago and 5 more just this week.  Unfortunately my danios are being right little terrors and chasing the minnows all over the place to the point where one died yesterday and after I examined it, it looked like its mouth was a bit battered, probably been chased into something.  I could rehome the danios but thats just putting my problems onto someone else.  They tend to leave my neons alone so Im looking at just getting heaps more of them instead.  If you are interested they are yours.  Im living on Waiheke so it would mean a trip on the ferry at Half Moon Bay but I would be happy to come get you from the ferry this end and you can help me get them out of the tank.  Totally up to you if you can bothered with the extra hassle.