4.1m tank build

laidlw

hi I am building a tank using steal inch box section and ply with an waterproofer unknown yet.I will be using the front and back glass panels off my 6 foot tank as front viewing windows side by side. length 4100 long by 600 wide using side glass off tank as windows on both ends and 600 high as same as glass.1400 L .I am thinking of making a ply wood box underneath as well with window or glass one made it will be an sump first 30%/ then second tank70% around the 200L mark then fx5 pumping back into main tank.Ideas welcomed.

Iv been thinking of this aswell for a long time now have a look on monster fish keepers they seem to always use epoxy stuff but i was going to try Firestone pond liner i never got past the idea of how to seal glass to ruber. I got to the point were i have cut the 6 foot tank up ready to use glass but that was the easy bit so havnt got any further haha Make sure u take loads of pics and keep us updated. :thup: