November 5, 201411 yr comment_556346 Hi Looking to replace my T5 bulbs and were wondering if there was a stand out brand to go for? Cheers Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_556372 +1 to Giesemann. Only algae issues I've had are BBA - little to no GSA, cyano etc. Big improvements since upgrading from cheap tubes. I would say Hagen/Fluval is secondary - probably the only two brands I'd be keen on here in NZ. Report
November 8, 201411 yr comment_556388 I found the Hagen/ Glo tubes very good, huge improvement from stock tubes. Report
November 12, 201411 yr Author comment_556535 Thanks for all the input!! I've gone with Arcadia Plant pro Time will tell Report
November 21, 201411 yr comment_556914 Plant pro are the best of the lot. They go well with the Hagen powerglos. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.