Steams wellington

Benjansss

I've noticed that quite a few people don't want to post their fishing spots on the web, I guess it's so inexperienced people don't go and catch a dozen kokopu and chuck them in a little 2 foot aquarium....

I would say your best bet would be to either just go poking around or remember the names of promising streams and research the biodiversity of the catchment online....

But there might be someone willing to share.

I wasn't directing that at you, anyone can view posts so someone who just wants natives as a display fish and doesn't care about their requirements could read about a good spot and catch a bunch of shortjaws (or maybe I'm just paranoid), maybe someone could send you a pm....

If you're wanting bullys and inverts just go to any random stream, bullys are everywhere, koura are quite common in shaded streams and if you want other inverts ponds might be your best bet.

Also when I upgrade to a bigger tank (could be a few months) I would love some fissidens, just putting it out there :thup: