Greetings from the sunny? (currently raining) Far North

Jane Mac

Hi Everyone, Well, we've done it again. Dusted off the fish tanks, hauled out the filters & pumps & yes, gulp, started up the tanks again. Yet again my husband is on the lookout for nasty, gobble everyone up types, while I am leaning more towards, I confess- GOLDFISH :roll: . Not in the same tank no. We are also in the process of setting up a frog pond with lots of less than pretty Cat/Dog proof netting. Once Andrew (yes of course I get him to do the digging) has finished the frog pond I am hoping for a nice, big, goldfish pond for my nice big goldfish. (I ah, haven't told him yet :D ). Anyway that's it from me. Jane

Thanks Bill,

Our aquatic section is nothing I assure you....You know the Nursery song "Old Macdonald..." Horses, cows, dogs, cats, chooks, fish, frogs, that would be bad enough but we diversify! :oops: 3 types of horse, 4 breeds of cattle, 2 breeds of dog... You get the rather rainbow coloured picture.

Jane

Thanks everyone, I love Misnoma's reference to the Bronx. The horses & cattle can all share a paddock, imagine what would happen in a tank Caryl! :cry: We've set up two tanks, after having nothing for years. Dare I mention Kindergarten tadpoles???? Youngest saw, we bought some, and the water craze began once more. Andrew wants Cichlids so they won't be sharing with much in their tank. At least he's not getting another Jack Dempsey to lurk around in the rocks. Photos??? Well, you see, um, Andrew has his tanks set up as natural type environments, lots of rocks & plants and dark tunnels and corners for the fish to hide in and burrow down. What fish would be dumb enough to come to the front for a photo opportunity? Tell me & I'll get some! Jane