Bearded Dragon Tank Space

Fishie123

Sorry if the title is a bit unclear, but I was wondering would a tank with a dimension of 45lx45wx60h(cm) be fine for a bearded dragon maybe temporary(9 month max). If the tank is a bit small what would the ideal tank size be. I am getting a Inland bearded dragon if that count for the size as well and it is 6 weeks old

HOUSING: A large aquarium or terrarium with a ventilated lid. Minimum of 1.2 metres x 50cm wide for 1 bearded dragon, though bigger is better. Floor space is more important than height for indoor setups, though Pogona barbata are more arboreal, than vitticeps.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=42391

Needs to be 1.2m (still small) long so you can heat one end and not the other so the lizard can thermoregulate.

6 months to a year they get some decent size on also. Best to have in a bigger setup from a young age.

Yeah, I am planning to get the Reptile One Saburra 120 Vivarium. Reason why I wanted a smaller cage is because my landlord doesn't allow big cage/tanks in the apartment. That is why I wanted something for temp till I move back to my place.

Sorry if the title is a bit unclear, but I was wondering would a tank with a dimension of 45lx45wx60h(cm) be fine for a bearded dragon maybe temporary(9 month max). If the tank is a bit small what would the ideal tank size be. I am getting a Inland bearded dragon if that count for the size as well and it is 6 weeks old

No way that i would keep a bearded dragon in that size of a terrarium no matter what the age is, they like their space to crawl around.