June 10, 201412 yr comment_551175 Hi Everyone. Does anyone know of where I can find a compact float valve? I have tried Mico to no luck, I would like one smaller than the one on trade me, here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/business-farmi ... 427977.htm Anyone have any ideas? Cheers Report
June 10, 201412 yr comment_551177 googling that trade me heading bought up this site http://firesales.co.nz/Automatic%20Floa ... vQodFkYA9Q plus a few others. You might find something on it Report
June 10, 201412 yr Author comment_551187 Cheers. Maybe somewhere in NZ? The above website charge $21 USD for shipping! Report
June 10, 201412 yr Author comment_551190 How about an Automatic Shut Off (ASO Valve)?? I cant find one anywhere. Report
June 10, 201412 yr comment_551196 Valray on TM has these http://www.trademe.co.nz/pets-animals/fish/pumps-filters/auction-739932185.htm Report
June 12, 201412 yr comment_551254 What about off fish-street? http://www.fish-street.com/auto_water_filler http://www.fish-street.com/nano_auto_water_filler Report
June 12, 201412 yr comment_551264 You can get really small float switches, if you're willing to go DIY auto top off. Report
June 13, 201412 yr comment_551275 http://www.jehmco.com/html/float_valves_switches.html Not sure if they ship internationally? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.