frog temp, constant vs seasonal?

i have a basking bulb in me frog tank, keeping it at around 20 degrees, with exotics you keep the temp constant for the the whole year unless you wish to brumate them, and generally once they are older, is this the same for native frogs? give them the winter summer cycle? or just leave it at a happy constant ideal temp? i cant decide... :nilly:

Constant is easier to manage. Even if kept constant it isn't unusual for the animals to slow down in winter anyway.

Seasonal requires an understanding of winter shut down and diet. Substrate/environment. Is more risky. Some may say more natural too, but some times easier said than done trying to replicate nature. I'd only recommend if breeding and even then not a must.

Could probably go cooler than that also. I had some l. aurea outdoors here a couple of years back and they all survived. We get around half a dozen frosts a year. Possibly more. Frogs had shelter.

The few I still have that are indoors are unheated too .. been down to about 6C so far this winter. Haven't fed them for a number of weeks.

cheers guys, im not really that interested in breeding, just admiring, have work and things to focus on. i was more concerned with longevity and stuff. i do have a 1 and a half y/o male "lutino bell",not sure if thats even desirable for the albino gene pool, but i remember reading that there is a female gender bias so.. if any of the breeders are interested in swapping for a female, but it seems the craze has settled, some awesome geckos being produced though..