Bearded Dragon Ideal Weight

Hi, I'm just wondering what people's dragons weigh?

Have 'searched' and looked online to no avail & am curious as to what an ideal weight would be for a male/female Beardy?

I know it all depends on age etc and what/when & how often they eat etc.

To make life easier say 18-24 months old.

Cheers in advance...

Nice looking girl.

My girl is approx 420g and 18-24 months old, got her just after she'd laid eggs and was very emaciated from it all. Looks 200% better now. I can't post pics unfortunately as don't know how...

I'm surprised no one else has commented as would've thought more people would weigh their dragons as a weekly routine and to examine them also?

It will vary a lot depending on the size for one thing. I have some small females that have always been like that and any more weight would make them obese. In fact they are looking very obese at the moment because they are full of eggs. They look liker a bag of marbles. If they are not well fed when young they will not be any more than small, but if overfed or fed the wrong food they can become obese.

Nice looking girl.

My girl is approx 420g and 18-24 months old, got her just after she'd laid eggs and was very emaciated from it all. Looks 200% better now. I can't post pics unfortunately as don't know how...

I'm surprised no one else has commented as would've thought more people would weigh their dragons as a weekly routine and to examine them also?

I normally do weekly weigh ins until they're about 12-18months old to check they are growing properly.

I wish more people posted their weigh ins too, to compare.