April 13, 201412 yr comment_548858 The FNZAS AGM was held on Saturday at Animal Attractions in Dunedin. The Dunedin Club impressed with the number of members who came along on the day and participated in the meeting. Thank you very much Shona, for all your organisation and also thank you to the owners of Animal Attractions who provided both the meeting venue and the catering. The Office Holders for the 2014 - 15 year are as follows Patron: Grant Simpson (MAC) Vice Patrons: Gael Eastwood (SAAWGS) Caryl Simpson (MAC) President: Jennifer Hamlin (CTT) Vice Presidents: Darren Stevens (UHAS/KMAC) Geoff Haglund (AFA) Secretary: Adrienne Dodge (MAC/AFA) Treasurer: Aakash Sarin (MAC) Executive: Mark Paterson (BFRC) Alan Minnery (CTT) Jamie Blanch (MAC) Breeding Co-ordinator: Paul Young (AFA) Advertising Co-ordinator: Cam Scott (TAC) Editor: Darren Stevens Auditor: Chris Hawke Moderators: Caryl Simpson (Global) Alan Minnery Mark Paterson Finance Advisory Panel: Aakash Sarin Adrienne Dodge Shawn O'Grady (KMAC) Report
April 14, 201412 yr comment_548876 I am sorry I missed it, the first conference I have missed since I started about 1991! Congratulations to all those elected and I hope you do (or continue to do) a great job over the next 12 months and get lots of help from others :bounce: Report
April 14, 201412 yr Author comment_548878 We are always open to assistance from any quarter. If you are interested in things like web design, advertising, writing, photography, social media or more just send me a pm. Report