April 5, 201412 yr comment_548462 I was having a conversation with someone the day about Mollies eating BBA. Can anyone confirm or deny this please? I have read that they do and have had one or two people say so, but nothing from personal experience. ( Sorry if that is a mistake and it was from PE). Report
April 7, 201412 yr Author comment_548554 Anybody :dunno: Me buying some is hinging on if they eat BBA or not. Report
April 7, 201412 yr comment_548560 I was told they do but when I used them to help cycle my marine tank, they didn't eat it, they only picked at it and pulled it off the rocks sometimes. I think you would need a few of them to make a difference. Report
April 7, 201412 yr Author comment_548563 How many would you think would do the job in a 180L? ( The tank in my dinning room) Report
April 7, 201412 yr comment_548565 10min maybe I had 4 in a 130ltr and they didn't get rid of it. Just stopped it from getting worse than what it was. Report
April 7, 201412 yr Author comment_548566 Sweet, do they breed as intensly as other livebearers? Report
April 7, 201412 yr comment_548567 Yes! Make sure you only get one sex. Males will be easiest and less chance of bringing in a pregnant female. Report
April 7, 201412 yr Author comment_548568 I will get a mix, I will have enough hungry mouths that like live food soon enough. Report
April 7, 201412 yr comment_548570 I will get a mix, I will have enough hungry mouths that like live food soon enough. Or if you manage to train them really well to eat BBA, they will be worth a lot to other keepers as well. :bggrn: Report
April 7, 201412 yr Author comment_548571 Haha train aka starve them until they give in and I win? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.