Tadpole Ponds In Auckland and surrounding areas?

DomDaw

first lot of whistlers I came across years ago I thought would be neat to take some ... never seen them there again. felt a little guilty but whatever probably just luck of the draw.

yeah natives don't have tadpoles and most frogs found are indeed introduced.

people that winge about prices then go catch them often chuck them on tm for the same price anyway .. funny ppl out there.

first lot of whistlers I came across years ago I thought would be neat to take some ... never seen them there again. felt a little guilty but whatever probably just luck of the draw.

yeah natives don't have tadpoles and most frogs found are indeed introduced.

people that winge about prices then go catch them often chuck them on tm for the same price anyway .. funny ppl out there.

$3 sounds like a good price each to me anyway. All the time and trouble of finding them, fuel to drive there, a couple hours splashing around in muck, time dealing with trademe flakes...

first lot of whistlers I came across years ago I thought would be neat to take some ... never seen them there again.

if you need whistlers there are millions of them down here around Naseby (it is bloody loud every night) if you need some, let me know, you only have to pay for shipping. unfortunately I haven't found any green ones so far. may have to buy some on TM as well (even if I think it's wrong to make money with tadpoles from the wild)

Looked all up the waitakere river from bethells nothing :(

its a bit early for aurea,give it till late november n then try western springs(small ponds) or whatapu(wild west) if ya cant find them there PAY THE $3 YA TIGHT WADD(not aimed at you rabbit,just people in general) ooor any cattle trough in late november/or pond. :sage:

• 2 months later...