Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone feed earth worms?

Featured Replies

I was just wondering, as i could have picked up

about a months supply this morning, :D

After heavy prolonged rain all night there

were worms everywhere this morning,

On the patio, the footpath the road,

I never seen the like, :D

I Know they are a great source of protein

but i am loathe to feed them to my fish

after my experience with blood worms.

I was just wondering, if you do feed them

do you treat them in any way to make them

safer for your fish to eat?

Like maybe keeping them in bran or somthing

to help clean them out?

Many thanks for any feedback. :)

My kids used to love feeding worms to the goldfish and seeing how far they would stretch with a fish at each end tugging on the worm!

LOL......someone will get the SPCA onto you! I am trying to find the time to swat up on how to breed/grow/create/do-whatever-it-is-you-do white worms or brine shrimp....I have had a look at a few postings but it has been a mad house here for...well.... I was going to say days...then weeks...then months...but hell it's been DECADES! I don't know anything about this the word "brine" suggests salt....do these need rinsing before feeding out if they are bred in salty conditions :oops: (blushing profusely....wellllll I don't know!).... or are they only for Marine fish? (blushes some more)....and why do the pet shops look at you like you have six heads when you ask about the culture for white worms etc?

They look at ya that fashion cause ya about to spend about $18 for a culture.

There are some members in here that sell privately.

Wait for them to surface.

Alan 104

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.