Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone driving chch - dunedin next week?

Featured Replies

I'm looking to bring down some apistogramma from redwood aquatics but she isn't too keen on shipping at this time of year.

Would anyone be available to bring them down for me?

Otherwise, would it be safe weather wise to courier them down?

I couriered a $200 jardini arowana down from north island on monday, wouldnt have a problem sending to dunners, packaged correctly it could probably sit in the snow for a few hours safely as long as the heat pack is doing its job :)

I will be going up to CHCH (hamner for a weeks holiday) on 22nd June. And will be bringing anything I can find in the fish shops I want back with me.

If anyone needs anything I can try fit it in.

Why not just ship them? Post haste will cost around $15 for overnight, they might even pickup for a little extra and I am sure they will be fine as long as they use a heatpad, I have had fish sent to me when it's been colder than it is now with no losses.

  • Author

Redwood isn't too keen on shipping fish at this time of year.

Which I can understand.

Its no hurry, I can bring them down myself in a month, but if anyone is coming down and knows how to look after them for the trip I would be happy for someone to bring them down.

I was going to get them sent down, but then it snowed on the day I was going to get them sent so I guess I dodged a bullet there.

I know that theoretically it shouldn't be a problem, but I'd rather not risk it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.