Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A big hello from Switzerland

Featured Replies

Not a fish addict yet but the interest was growing and has been fired up with my recent 'first tank' catastrophe, I want to get the new one as sweet as possible.

See 'Had a Bad day' in Freshwater forum.

I am actually British but live here just outside Zürich with my wife and two kids 10 and 7.

Other hobbies include Sport and Power Kite flying, including competing and judging round the world, Slot Cars (see www.slotforum.com which I co own if you are into it) and dabble with the snowboard and sledging when I can.

For work I run a slot race track and work as an in house techie for a fitness studio. The wife works for Reuters.

Current projects include teaching the kids that housework is FUN :lol: and working out what to do with the house we just bought here.

Think I might have said hello before.. but hey... you can't have too many welcomes, and it's great to see overseas visitors on the site.

Would be interesting to know how you found us way down here at the bottom of the world :)

Slots...

Now don't get me started on that subject he he.

I'm in the process of building a routed track (30X10) for the grandkids.. (well.. that's my excuse anyway :) ) and do a bit of scratchbuilding when I get time.

Might even be a member on the above forum, but been too busy lately to even do anything with the slots.

Great to see you getting involved here, and hope to see you around lots :)

Bill.

Gee Bill, how long you bin living here??

Ya hang a bit of a right turn when ya come round the bottom of Sth America.

Don't forget to signal too

Alan 104

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.