A big hello from Switzerland

Squirrelfish

Not a fish addict yet but the interest was growing and has been fired up with my recent 'first tank' catastrophe, I want to get the new one as sweet as possible.

See 'Had a Bad day' in Freshwater forum.

I am actually British but live here just outside Zürich with my wife and two kids 10 and 7.

Other hobbies include Sport and Power Kite flying, including competing and judging round the world, Slot Cars (see www.slotforum.com which I co own if you are into it) and dabble with the snowboard and sledging when I can.

For work I run a slot race track and work as an in house techie for a fitness studio. The wife works for Reuters.

Current projects include teaching the kids that housework is FUN :lol: and working out what to do with the house we just bought here.

Think I might have said hello before.. but hey... you can't have too many welcomes, and it's great to see overseas visitors on the site.

Would be interesting to know how you found us way down here at the bottom of the world :)

Slots...

Now don't get me started on that subject he he.

I'm in the process of building a routed track (30X10) for the grandkids.. (well.. that's my excuse anyway :) ) and do a bit of scratchbuilding when I get time.

Might even be a member on the above forum, but been too busy lately to even do anything with the slots.

Great to see you getting involved here, and hope to see you around lots :)

Bill.