April 3, 201313 yr comment_524001 Hi all, very new to this forum but have spent ages reading all your posts. Very informative. Well done on the Bearded Dragon care sheet it makes it a lot easier for us newbie owners to know what we are getting into and how to set things up. I almost have my set up all ready to get my FIRST Dragon :bggrn: , I have the locust and crickets breading in the garage and all I need now is a new friend. Does anyone know of any baby bearded dragons available in Nelson/Marlborough area at a reasonable price? And thanks to everyone for all the information on here, would love to see some more pics of peoples Bearded dragon set-ups. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_524031 Hi and welcome. I moved your post as I felt more reptile lovers would see it here Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_524037 Hello I think pet fever have reptiles in at the moement, unsure what type however Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_524038 Hi newbie. :iag: I am pretty sure I have seen something about pet fever having dragons in at the moment. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_524056 Welcome to the forum, you might find a bearded dragon easier if you posted an add in the 'wanted to buy' section, other then that I wish you the best of luck. Report
April 3, 201313 yr Author comment_524065 Thanks for your posts. Have been into post fever and also got contact details of local breeder from another pet shop. Going to check hers out this week. Hopefully have my first Dragon in couple of weeks. Yah. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.