DIY LED Light Fixture?

fish_tank0311

I have a thread here http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62798 and basicly long story short my question is - how easy is it to make a custom LED Light fixture thats maybe 25cm long x 5cm wide? Doesnt need to be fancy just maybe a dozen maybe 20 LEDs in a rectangular box that can be plugged into a wall? I am looking for a little extra lighting in a small tank which i find too dimly lit

If anybody is good at this would i be able to order one from you? Otherwise any help i can get on making my own would be great.

www.aquastyleonline.com have some good cheap kits. If you want something more high end then Rapid LED is where you can get a really nice kit. There is also a very good thread on nano-reef.com about these kits in particular and tons of other info about LEDs in small aquariums

But tbh you don't need anything more than a CFL to grow just about anything in that tank, something along the lines of 6W should do it