hi

angelfish

thought id better introduce myself. ive been so busy reading the saltwater forum that i completly forgot to say hi to every one! even though ive fallen in love with the marines, my first love was fighting fish. i now have 3 tanks at home, one 200lt jebo tank with 2 angels, 1 black shark (plan on getting bigger tank for him when he grows - hes only 2 inches at the moment.), 1 golden rainbow shark, 1 sucking catfish, and a bristlenose.

i have one 80lt goldfish tank, they'll be going into a pond as soon as i win lotto so i can buy a house and build a pond. the other tank is awaiting funds so i can get some guppies. well, i know its a quick intro, but my eyes are starting to hurt - and i want to check out your chatroom before i go to bed :D thankyou for making such a great site avaliable to all new zealand fish keepers!

hi, thanks for the warm welcome. just thought id check out the chat room last night, i dont think i can type fast enough to keep up in there though! it was good to finally find out how to join the local fish club, thanks caryl! will take the money into work tomorrow 8) . its great to have found a nz site with so many friendly and knowledgeable (spelling?) people! :D:D:D