Does anyone have some juvenile bettas? - WTB

RoninBoxers

Greets!

Does anyone have any juvenile bettas they would like to sell?

I would like to buy 3 boys that are not yet full grown. I'd LOVE green, but red or blue would be nice too. They would each have their own tank and would be for display so promising finnage is a must.

So if you have some young boys looking for a home please feel free to PM me with details and prices. I would prefer to have them couriered to me but can also pick up from some places.

Regards,

Helene

BTW, I am flexible on numbers and colours!

Hiya Phillz!

Actually, it was after seeing the photos of your beautiful boy that I decided I HAD to have a siamese fighter. Never being one to do things by halves there are now 2 boys and 3 girls here!! I will post photos eventually but they are just having a short quarantine at the moment.

Thanks for posting your cool pics to inspire the rest of us :D

Cya!

Helene

i agree totally with them being great fish to keep...... i only have one adult boy left but he has a sweet personality.... he loves to rub against my finger as i have it sitting in the top of the tank..... all the bubbies i had also come a swimmin over when i put a finger or two in the tank and they just hang around or if i put my hand in and bend the fingers in towards the palm the swim into the cup and trust me totally.....its quite amazing really

i also think one of my girls may actually be a boy but if so he's definitely a slow developer and he will look good but if that is the case i had betta move him soon as my adult male is in the same tank at the mo

fortunately there have been no fights etc yet.....

• 2 months later...

Hi there I am new to the FNZAS site but I am the proud mum of one cute boy and about 20 odd pretty female betta's. The boy is a deep blue body with fins fading to a lighter blue. And the girls are all sorts of colours blue green red and a couple of crosses. my female jumped the divider after 2 days so I have 2 lots both about 6 months old. Told you I was proud... hehe