sent fish but they die

anthony law

do i give them there money back or do i keep it..as we know senting fish by mail is risky,,

or do just give them the mount they pay for the fish,or do i say thats the risk you take for getting fish sent in the mail,

any help whould be appreciaton...

the bad part it was five nice size orandra .

what do i do as this is the first time ive sent fish with a loss,

what whould you guys do..,

i pack them like any other fish ive sent,ive only sent fish about five times with out any head arcs,

they where sent from paeroa to cristchurch by post haste.

the only thing i can think of is that it got to hot form them.

one fish per bag..with abit of oxgen,,

Hi guys it was sent to me here are the photos:

deadfish2.jpg

none of the bags had any air inside, the ratio of water to air should be 50% for fish that size 2 ltrs would be minimum.

The box was not high enough, when the courier bought the package, My first thought was that the fish will be small.

This is what I had to do:

deadfish.jpg

My sons Birthday present. Why did you not courier overnight? why Monday morning?

Look there is no doubt that the fish were a nice size and nice fish, but sorry Anthony the packaging was really sub-standard here is another photo that shows the actual fish bag.

deadfish3.jpg

NO AIR WHAT SO EVER.

It was not the couriers fault, it was the packaging.

Take it easy Anthony,

5 lovely gorgeous fish, you must have spent months and months looking after them and giving them love, you also must be heart broken. Life is precious.

I have had a really bad day just found out that my other house has gone red.

Oh well! has anyone got any orandas for sale. I have a large 5m x 3x x 1m pond and a 2m x 2m x 1m excellent breeding pond.

Your a good honest man, Ant.

Take it easy Anthony,

5 lovely gorgeous fish, you must have spent months and months looking after them and giving them love, you also must be heart broken. Life is precious.

ive had them shice fry,,two and half years,yes im a little piss.

im sorry too hear about your house..