Iporting some SCWD's and Seio M820 Superflows let me Know

dogmatix

The link that i supplied in my starting post goes to private T & E

I have spoken to warren about this and cees seems ok with it as he moved it to commercial and then back to private.

I did not put any prices down on this post as i completely understand the private, commercial guidelines, i was simply bringing attention to my

T & E post

Ben

It was a bit like this..... 2x streams and a controller @ $1300 IF you can get them, OR... 10 Seio's on a Dick Smith random timer same price

In my tank the Seio's work fine I think bigger tanks would need the larger models or streams.

Those machine guns are doing 1640 USgallons an hour not bad in my 200L TANK.

I think they are no more ugly than a massive stream, infact easier to hide if anything as they are smaller than the streams.

They work the same as the Tunze Steams 6060 and 6080, ie they do not pulse on and off but they make a huge amount of gentle current at a fraction of the price.

It was a bit like this..... 2x streams and a controller @ $1300 IF you can get them, OR... 10 Seio's on a Dick Smith random timer same price

In my tank the Seio's work fine I think bigger tanks would need the larger models or streams.

Those machine guns are doing 1640 USgallons an hour not bad in my 200L TANK.

Initially i thought the streams were expensive and the seios look well priced, but then when you do the numbers the streams are not that expensive.

You can’t compare the seio with the streams as the streams can pulse and comes with a wave maker controller which has other options like moonlight etc

The stream will do 7000 litres vs. the seio only 3200L.

The streams will last 10 years, the seio 1-2 yr tops.

The seios can only be turned on and off vs. the streams slow/fast speed.

The streams are 24volts vs 240volts for the seios.

If you want to do a most accurate comparison you have to compare the seio 820 vs. stream 6060(cant be controlled)

You need two seios vs. 1 stream.

seio cost $usd52 vs. stream usd $127.

So no savings at all and the seios will not last.

The seio are bigger i had them side by side.

Also consider the power usage, you may find the Streams use less power than the all the Seios added up.

The Seios look to be a better option for stealthing the pumps though.

The Streams are great pumps, availability of them is the biggest problem. I want to buy one or two more, but can't get them at the moment (Reef, want to hook me up with a pair of streams?).

The wave controller is 'OK', perhapps the new one is better than the one I have 7094. Its very limited, and I wish I could do more with it, particualry with regard to turning of certain pumps, and being able to extend the 'wave period' which in my opnion is too short even when at the longest setting.

Still, it doesn't look like there is a better product than the streams on the market right now.

Streams are too powerfull on smaller tanks with sand beds, maybee this is a good niche for the seios?

Pieman